Estrosmart helps to maintain healthy estrogen to progesterone balance. Its formula helps to protect your breasts, reduce and eliminate the occurrence of breast cysts, stops heavy and debilitating periods and eliminates hormonal acne. Additionally it detoxifies the liver of carcinogenic estrogen's that are found in plastics, pesticides and cosmetics.
- Attempts to reduce and eliminate the occurrence of breast cysts
- May detoxify the liver of carcinogenic estrogen found in plastics, pesticides, cosmetics & more
- Attempts to stop flooding, heavy, debilitating periods
- May halt abnormal cell growth (fibroids, cysts, endometriosis)
- For those with PCOS and ovarian cysts
- May halt conversion of 2-hydroxyestrone metabolites to carcinogenic estrogens (16-hydroxyestrone)
- May contain the equivalent cancer protecting plant nutrients as eating 1 kilo of cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, Brussels sprouts, etc...)
- Attempts to eliminate PMS and makes periods effortless
- Attempts to maintain healthy PAP smears
- Tries to eliminate hormonal acne
Indole-3-carbinol (I-3-C) is an anti-cancer phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables. I3C maintains a healthy cervix, protects against HPV cervical lesions and controls abnormal cell growth found in those with uterine fibroids and endometriosis.
Calcium D-glucarate is a powerful detoxifier of excess estrogens from the liver.
Green Tea Extract contains polyphenols, catechins and flavonoids shown to be protective against estrogen related problems.
Curcumin is the yellow pigment of turmeric—the chief ingredient in curry. It is a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. Curcumin also protects against inflammatory calcium loss from our bones.
Diindolylmethane (DIM) is one of the products created by the breakdown of Indole-3-cardinol. Estrosmart has always provided DIM but now we have added an additional 50mg.
Rosemary Extract is a potent antioxidant and helps to detoxify carcinogenic estrogens.
Sulforaphane is from broccoli sprout extract, has been shown to stimulate the body's production of detoxification enzymes that eliminate xenoestrogens.